6) Please keep in touch with us, through twitter @nomorepage3 on facebook or through our tumblr page and blog We aren’t having comments here, not because we don’t want to hear from you but just because because we’re so busy with responding to the messages you leave us elsewhere.
7) Why not ask the man at the top of all this, Rupert Murdoch, if he could help us out. If you’re on twitter, please do send him a polite tweet that he call Dominic Mohan straight away and say ‘Hi Dom, it’s time we said No More Page 3’
8) Gather your friends/dance group/guides troop etc and set up a protest in a local town centre with petitons, flyers etc
9) Write a blog about the campaign and share it (don’t forget to send it to us)
10) Ask your local radio/newspaper/TV station if you can do a piece for them about the campaign and why you support it.
11) Do something creative – a poem, story, art piece, dance, song, photographs and record it or send it to us so we can share it
12) Approach your local newsagent or shop and ask them to consider putting the Sun on the Top shelf. Tell them why you think it should be there
13) Go into your local shop and put the sun on the top shelf yourself
14) Print out some of out “think about it” flyers ———– and slot them into copies of the sun in your local shop or hand them out to Sun buyers at the door.
15) If you see a copy left lying around take a picture and send it to us for our evidence that not buying it doesn’t work
16) Organise a flash mob
17) Or anything else you can think of….
So here are just things that you can do…but we’re sure we’ll be adding more soon. So cheerio and a big thank you from us for now. Oh and have you signed the petition??